Greetings
Hallo, alle Freunde!
Hello, friends!So, this is my first post! Yay!
I thought it would be nice if I make a new blog that posts something good, so..
Nice to meet you :)
First of all, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Irfani Halimah Bharata. You can call me Fani, or Irfani, if you think 'Fani' is too mainstream. I was born on May 2 2002. I am currently 14 years old. I was the youngest student in my class before my best friend, Haura came. FYI, Our birthday is just 4 days different!
I have two loving parents and one annoying sister. She is 13 years old. She is my great enemy but secretly is my best friend too. I loved it when we spend our time chit-chating about social life. Ugh, she knows me best on that one :). But, she is my great enemy when I try to argue with her (She is a good arguer), when she moves really slow (even slower than a sloth), and when she can not manages her time. But we never had a fight longer than a day.
I currently study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung as a freshman. I loved my school because it is so cool! My friends are all enthusiastic and smart. They often help me on understanding subjects. I took Economy and Deutsch as my side-classes. My Deutsch teachers, Frau Heri and Frau Nur are really kind and friendly.
First of all, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Irfani Halimah Bharata. You can call me Fani, or Irfani, if you think 'Fani' is too mainstream. I was born on May 2 2002. I am currently 14 years old. I was the youngest student in my class before my best friend, Haura came. FYI, Our birthday is just 4 days different!
I have two loving parents and one annoying sister. She is 13 years old. She is my great enemy but secretly is my best friend too. I loved it when we spend our time chit-chating about social life. Ugh, she knows me best on that one :). But, she is my great enemy when I try to argue with her (She is a good arguer), when she moves really slow (even slower than a sloth), and when she can not manages her time. But we never had a fight longer than a day.
I currently study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung as a freshman. I loved my school because it is so cool! My friends are all enthusiastic and smart. They often help me on understanding subjects. I took Economy and Deutsch as my side-classes. My Deutsch teachers, Frau Heri and Frau Nur are really kind and friendly.
Komentar
Posting Komentar